Friday 24 October 2014

Lets Get These Formalities Out of The Way

Hello All! I'm Kirsty the person who clickity clacks the keys on her laptop to bring you all this blog. As you can guess I'm 18 years old and to be honest, although I would have argued with you a couple years ago, life does certainly begin at 18. I'm at university studying nutrition thus have moved out and live in the gorgeous city known as Edinburgh. 
I can't exactly tell you what to expect from this blog because I'm not entirely sure myself but I can promise you some entertainment in the form of just how hilarious my experiences can sound to others.
So to keep up to date click that little follow button and be sure to comment because I love speaking to new people and finding new blogs to read! 
Lots of Love

Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment